Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Announcement of My Precious August Finalists


Congrats! A whole new batch of finalists have been selected in the August Selection. You will get to see them in our August fashion show on 20th, 5p.m. Our September Selection has just started and will end on 12th October. Details and winning pictures can be found at the mainstore.
 Get to know about these ladies.
Azull Ash
"Dedicated to my work, a believer. I love to work with people and always try my best on anything that is on my path. I never left anything half way. I finish to be proud and to make others proud of the trust they have put on me." 
Styling
Gown: Agnes Queen Elle Champagne & Jewelry: Alienbear's Mayur (Upper pic)
Photograph: Magissa Denver
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
2. Vivienne Darcy
"For over four years I have been involved in fashion in SL, as a model in both print and runway, as a consumer and, most recently, as a novice designer. I love fashion. It defines us and illustrates who we are. It gives me great pleasure to wear and style beautifully designed garments such as those from My Precious. I would be honored to represent My Precious as its Queen."
Stying:
Gown: Glamor & Jewelry: Alienbear's Gold Queen Felicitas
Photograph: Aleida Rhode


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 
  
3. Irina Strazytski 
  
"I'm european and I've done modeling since the beginning of November 2010 in SL. In addition to modeling, I also do photography and some blogging. I'm reliable and well-mannered with a touch of good-natured sillyness, a spoonful of quirky sense of humour and a strong faith in the goodness of people. I love fantasy and fairy tales, and if I had to describe myself with one word, it would be "ocean" for it's constant yet everchanging." 
  
Styling: 
Gown: Vivienne White   Jewelry: Alienbear's Mimmi 
Photograph: Irina Strazytski