Thursday, July 21, 2011

My Precious Winter Queen Contest: July Selection

The following ladies have been selected to be the July finalists. They will receive a gift card of 1000L and a speically made finalist jewelry from Alienbear's. Also, they will get a feature in AVENUE Magazine in the coming issue. Let's find out more about them (Click the picture for better details)

Details of our contest can be found at the landing spot of our MAINSTORE.

Amita Yorcliffe is modelling our Queen of Lace and Alienbear's jewelry, mimmi and hairpiece - Bauhinia Blakeana. The photo is done by Julie Hastings.

To be chosen as a MP Queen finalist and able to represent the brand was my first dream in Second Life. That dream introduced me to SL fashion industry and I decided to be a model to show my appreciation of a great creativity to all talented designers on SL. Since then, I strive to be better and working my way out to be the best in what I love. I am very passionate with my modeling career on SL and giving up is never been listed in my book. I will keep on learning, experiencing and accepting critiques from other people to make me a better person. 

 
2. Luna Enderfield
Luna is modelling one of our latest desgins, Queen Viola (Pink). She matches it with Silvester set white. The photo is done by Falbala Fairey.

I consider myself a person who likes to dress well, Glamorous, chic and always with a modern look.  I think I have the ability to inspire other girls to wear what I'm wearing, because I always worry about to give my personal touch to every outfit. What I enjoy most about to dress and look good ... Is when people ask me.."Where you bought that dress?"  **that's the best compliment for me** :)


3. Herlijk Resident
She is modelling our Butterfly Empress. The jewelry she is using is Aphrodite Earrings & Necklace by Alienbear. The picture is done by Emily Cambric.

 Open minded, logical, passionate, dedicated, smart when It comes to out of the box questions, apprehensive, humorous when need be, serious when need be, optimistic, naive at times, loving heart and basically myself.