Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Precious Summer Queen 2011: Elle Ahren

My Precious Summer Queen Contest has just ended on 11 June, 2011. It was the third contests we ran since 2009. It was a wonderful event as the previous years. No one in the judge panel would deny that it was getting more difficult to pick a winner. We got some more beautiful and talented contestants every queen contest.

After some heated debate, Elle Ahren has been chosen as the My Precious Summer Queen 2011. She has shown herself as a serious and aspiring model throughout different little tasks before the finale. In the finale, the judge panel loved her unique face, and good sense of styling. Everything just looked right on her.

Anna sapphire was another tough contestant. Her styling was just impeccable. Great posing and fashion sense. She was awarded the 1st runner up in the contest. Kaidence Piancastellios was selected as the 2nd runner up.

Let's have a look again Elle's lovely styling with our outfits :)

TP to Mainstore & Marketplace





Dress: My Precious, Jocelyn White short



Dress: My Preicious, Aden black gown


Jacket: My Precious, Cass feather jacket