Thursday, May 19, 2011

May Princess (3) Aliyeh Yifu

Aliyeh wears Agnes Queen Mayur Grandeur with Alienbear Design (Le Fleur Necklace & Earrings set (white Diam)

I have been modeling in sl for over 3 years and have loved every aspect of it. I have meet many wonderful people along the way and treasure every moment. I am also a very creative person and sl has been an outlet for that part of me. One of my favorite things to do is style looks based off certain items. I look at it as a challenge and love doing it very much. Beyond modeling, I enjoy doing photography, writing, blogging, and heading a magazine here in sl. Three words that would describe me would be: organized, motivated, and trustworthy. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you kindly for the opportunity.
Photographs by Julie Hastings