Sunday, August 16, 2009

It is the Essence of Beauty!

Let me take this opportunity to announce the winner of our model search here:
(listed in alphabetical order)
1. Emma Portilo 2. Jenie Jennings 3. Haidyn Inglewood 4. Peach Jarvinen 5. Rhanna Melody

Thank you again for all the interested girls who have shown their talents and passion for modelling during our casting. You all did a great job. I hope we'll have the chance to work with you in the future.



This is one of my favorite gowns that I have made recently. I have always loved dresses that are elegant yet sexy. Essence consists of both elements: sweet flowers, and see through. Absolutely a great choice for this summer. Visit the mainstore and check it out Princesses :-)

The application for August Princess has just started. Join My Precious Group to get details about it. I hope you will be our princess.